I don't have any updates, really, so I'll just get on with this tag that I've been putting off for a month.
!Ten random things about me:
1) I adore long-haired men. When I see one, I swoon like you wouldn't believe. In fact, I have a folder on Pinterest of nearly 700 glorious and beautiful long-haired fellows... They are the only reason I have an account on Pinterest. It's much more efficient to collect pictures online than it is to fill up hard drive space.
2) I am currently binging on the D&D MMO Neverwinter. I've been playing for a week and I'm already level 36. Real life? What's that? College? Oh, yeah. I should be caring about that.
3) I feel like I am forever doomed to be the third wheel. *is constantly surrounded by people in relationships*
4) I am very sad that I don't have a large (or good) enough portfolio to apply for Face Off.
5) I've been eating pretty much nothing but frozen burritos lately.
6) I like bugs. Including bees and praying mantises and beetles and things. I will hold them. All of them. (Moths are my favorite.)
7) I'm only five feet tall and ninety-three pounds. Don't be jealous of my weight or anything stupid like that. I just happen to be a teeny tiny person and gravity doesn't pull on me as much as it does others.
8) I'm on the improv team at my college. It's always a grand old time when you're praised for being an idiot.
9) I miss my kitty. Not to worry--he's alive. He's just a three-hour drive away.
10) Speaking of driving, I absolutely hate it and will avoid it at all costs.'s Questions:
1) What's your favorite food?
Honestly, it depends on what I'm craving at the time. I like beans, vegetables, seafood, fruit, bread... If I had to pick a favorite, though, it would probably have to be homemade chicken fajitas with refried beans, brown rice, guacamole, and fresh salsa. If I were on death row, that would probably be my choice last meal.
2) What animes have you watched?
Back in the day, mostly popular ones like Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket... There are a few lesser-known ones that I enjoyed for a while, though, such as D.Gray-Man, Kyoh Kara Maoh!, and Fafner. (Generally speaking, the manga is much better than the anime; I've read more manga than I've seen anime as a result of this factoid.) I also adore just about every Hayao Miyazaki movie I've ever seen. I keep meaning to give more series a try, like Gankutsuou, Attack on Titan, Hellsing, and a few others of which I cannot remember the titles... I hesitate to voice my like for anime, though, because the weeaboo/Otaku stereotype is so very frowned upon and for some reason you're coupled into that category even if you aren't wholeheartedly obsessed with eastern animation.
3) Favorite Creepypasta stories or characters?
My favorite characters are The Rake and Jeff the Killer, even though their stories are horrendously written and therefore not frightening at all. Smiledog.jpg only scares me because of the freakin' picture. (I actually had to look behind me when I read the story to make sure that big red, grinning beast wasn't lurking in my closet.) Laughing Jack is more frightening in comparison to the other stories, but I don't care much for his character design. (I ALMOST like it... But the nose completely destroys all scariness.) The scariest Creepypastas I've read, though, are more unpopular ones like Your Secret Admirer and The Russian Sleep Experiment. The latter is one that you don't want to read when you're home alone at night, trust me.
4) How would you rate your art from 1 - 10, BE HONEST. NO PITY PARTIES.
Ehhh... If 1 is the skill of a child that can barely hold a pencil and if 10 is Michelangelo, then I'm probably 6 1/2
. Maybe. I'd be nice to myself and say a 7... but that's probably pushing it. What do YOU guys think?
5) Have you ever lied to somebody you loved dearly? ( Be honest too. )
Probably, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I've made it a point not to flat-out lie to people in my recent years. I do have a habit of telling half-truths and leaving out the full story sometimes, but generally speaking, it's much easier to be honest with people than it is to build relationships upon lies.
6) Would you consider yourself mentally stable?
Yeah. Besides the occasional bouts of depression that hit me upside the head for no reason.
7) Who're you flushed for? ( Who's your crush. )
Ohhh, man. So, there's this boy that I've seen only a few times in passing in the last few months. He is sometimes bespectacled, has belt-length brown hair
that I want to run my fingers through
that is always pulled back in a ponytail, and wears this lovely and rather flattering marshal-looking pea coat. He's a rather timid and adorable fellow. A couple of my friends had the privilege of meeting him and speaking to him recently, and I still have not. It's absolutely killing me, especially since the fellow lives in the apartment complex RIGHT NEXT TO MINE. AAAUGHHH, WE'VE BEEN RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER THIS WHOLE TIME. *flounders helplessly* I want to meet him and determine whether or not he is worth pursuing.
8) Ever read Homestuck?
No. And quite frankly, it does not interest me to do so.
9) Would you ever consider me as a best friend?
I don't really know you, so it's impossible to say.
10) What do you think about Single Awareness Day ( AKA. VALENTINES DAY )
It's just another day for me, because I don't have a beautiful long-haired man to snuggle and watch old films with.
My questions for anyone who wants to do this tag:
1) What is your most recent obsession/lasting interest? Tell me about it!
2) Do you, like me, believe that music tastes can be a sign of intellect? What kind of music do you listen to? (I'll try not to judge...)
3) Favorite mythological creature? Be creative--don't just say unicorns or dragons. Manticores and chimeras are cool, too, y'know.
4) What features do you enjoy most about yourself? (This can be physical or psychological.)
5) How did you meet your best friend?
6) Favorite season and why?
7) What was your worst fear as a child?
8) Do you enjoy reading? If so, what kind of stuff do you read?
9) Has your life ever been threatened? (i.e. cancer, creepy stalkers, standing at gunpoint, etc.)
10) Do you believe in ghosts?
Dude, I'd enjoy seeing anyone's answers to these questions. Comment them down below if you'd like.